NEW DELHI: University of Calcutta has released B.A/ B.Sc. odd semester (Semester- I/III/V) results for Honours/General/Major examinations 2020 under CBCS today i.e., on Monday 17th May 2021. Candidates, who have appeared for the examination, can check their results now by […]
Candidates, who have appeared for the examination, can check their results now by entering their 12-digit Roll Number (excluding the hyphens) on the website- www.exametc.com.
Candidates, who are not satisfied with their results, can apply for rechecking online through the official University website. Meanwhile, candidates want rechecking/ recounting, can apply for the same by paying a fee of Rs 500/- per paper/script within 15 days of the declaration of results.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates can also apply for supplementary exam online within the time limit.
How to check Calcutta University Odd Semester Result 2020?
1) Visit the result website – exametc.com.
2) Now, click on the “Calcutta University Result” link
3) Enter your 12-digit Roll Number (without using hyphens)
4) Click on the ‘Search’ button.
5) Mark sheet will appear on the screen. Download the Calcutta University result and take its print out for future reference.
Students who have appeared for the theory exam and are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the re-examination of the answer script.